• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KitKat to push this week

Don't kid us. You know you're on the edge of your seat! :p

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl! Although to be completely honest, I'm not sure why since I don't use the stock Sense home screen stuff at all. Or the stock camera. Not sure what benefits 4.4.2 will bring since I haven't read up on it in a while. The only thing people seem to be talking about is how bad it affects battery life, something that's fixed in 4.4.3.

Edit to add: Updates finally became available for me around 11:00 am central. Like last time, there was a sub-20 MB preparation update and then the actual update, which ran about 689 MB. Seems like there was a lot more rebooting/upgrading cycles this go around than before. It took about 45 minutes after downloading to complete.

Reactions: Skipdawg
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones