• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kocaso MX780 sd card questions

I have a Kocaso MX780 Android 4.4.4.

I have a 16GB sd card installed. I have ES File Explorer app installed

I want to move photos from the Gallery to the SD card.

If possible, I would like to set up subfolders on the card, such as "Disney_2016", "Sally's_wedding", etc., and move the photos to the appropriate folder. How do I move the files?

I would like future photos to go automatically to the sd card. What camera apps allow me to do this?

Finally, is there anywhere downloadable, written documentation for this and stuff like this?

Thank you all in advance.

1. Photos in the gallery are shown whether they are in phone storage or in SD card.
2. You need a file manager app to transfer the pictures. Just treat it like Windows. Open the file manager, ggo to SD card, make a folder where you want your pictures to be. Go to the folder in the phone where pictures are. Cut and paste.
3. In your camera app settings, set it to store to SD card.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones