• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BestInGalaxy

Oct 21, 2011
I'm new to Android and was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on said topic. I'm stuck between LauncherPro, ADW, and Go Launcher, but open for other options. Which launcher is the most customizable along with scrolling (Pure messanger)?

I am also aware about Homeswitch, how you can switch between launchers. But I've been reading the reviews lately, and it seems that tons are getting FC. Any other alternate apps that can switch between launchers?

I personally love LauncherPro Plus. I've tried the others, but always go back to LPP.

When you press the home button and choose a launcher just make sure that "make default" is not checked, then you can choose which launcher you want to use every time you press the home button.

Same here. LaucherPro Plus all the way!. I've also tried other launcers but go back to LaucherPro Plus. I have up to five home screens now and got the navigation setting to "slow' and cube so when i swipe from screen to screen, it gives me that fluent-flow effect and sort of 'bounces' back and fourth as it settles onto the selected home screen.. hard to describe but neat.

Yes, i alsoke the option to switch betwen launchers if the default isnt checked.

Upvote 0
Tried Launcher Pro, and for some reason it always force closes on my phone so ditched it. Go Launcher works smoothly on my phone anyway, and I find it easier to achieve the theme results I want to do on Go as opposed to LP.

Yep, I suppose some apps would not be the perfect fit for some phones. That's the beauty of a variety so to grab what best fits your device and taste.

chikkn1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones