1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Lava Xolo X900

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MrMischief, Sep 2, 2012.

1. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Hi All!

I recently acquired a Lava Xolo X900 in a trade over at xda. There isn't much info on the Xolo's battery life, so I thought I'd post what I've been getting.

Idle time is phenomenal. I watched 2 hours of the Google I/O 2012 video, and then let the phone sit for a few days. The 2 hours of YouTube took 45% of the charge. Well, after 2 days, 20 hours of idle, it still had a 26% charge. 68 hours of idling, and it only dropped 29%. That's pretty good in my book.

As for screen time, expect 4-4.5 hours of YouTube on auto brightness. With general web surfing and forum reading, expect 3-4 hours(closer to 3).

Advertisement

Atma likes this.
  2. Arjunkapaali

Arjunkapaali New Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hi friends
    I am in trouble today. I flashed 12 MB update today and then full 299 MB Xolo ICS update.zip.
    Now my phone boot with XOLO logo and the screen is black, when i connect to PC via USB it shows the USB storage but the phones screen is black
    When i try to go into recocery by pressing Start+volume down+camera button, i am unable to get into recovery also there is no droidboot icon, just XOLO logo and then black screen, no intel inside logo.
    Please help me anybody, i am in big trouble.
    Thanks in advance.