• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Learn a New Technology

muaz213

Lurker
Nov 11, 2009
My name is Muaz, Mobile Computing student at APIIT collage Malaysia, I'm final year student. I'm using Android as the software development tool for my project. My project title is "APIITians Mobile Map Guide" (APIITians means APIIT staff, students), the title justifies why I chose Android. So let me tell my story with Android SDK.
I was introduced to Android SDK by a friend when I was brainstorming on what software tool to use for my project. Ever since that day I think of Android as Technology not a software toolkit. Software toolkit that can make use of Google's Arsenal if you what I mean, it is not a software it is TECHNOLOGY. Anyways I would like to dig dipper in this technology and know what else I can do more with this great SDK.

My name is Muaz, Mobile Computing student at APIIT collage Malaysia, I'm final year student. I'm using Android as the software development tool for my project. My project title is "APIITians Mobile Map Guide" (APIITians means APIIT staff, students), the title justifies why I chose Android. So let me tell my story with Android SDK.
I was introduced to Android SDK by a friend when I was brainstorming on what software tool to use for my project. Ever since that day I think of Android as Technology not a software toolkit. Software toolkit that can make use of Google's Arsenal if you what I mean, it is not a software it is TECHNOLOGY. Anyways I would like to dig dipper in this technology and know what else I can do more with this great SDK.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones