• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Leather case for the epic

This Leather case I have enjoyed due to durability and design so I figured I post it up.

Eddie Bauer Leather Case - Part # - EBUDY55-BLK - $12 - $30

I purchased this case at best buy mobile but you can get it on ebay and amazon pretty cheap.

It will fit the epic perfect with or with out a case, the clip is full locking rotation so you can have it Mounted horizontally or vertically.

Magnetic flap.

The belt Clip is STRONG and I mean STRONG.

Here are a couple pictures.

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

I recently purchased one off ebay (not a sideways one) and the quality is ridiculously good for 8$, I was honestly surprised it wasn't a 30$ case. I love ebay &_&.

I also have a sideways one and it always gets in the way of my pocket lol, yours doesn't bother you? :p

Nope not at all, the position the the clip is set works perfect in vertical or horizontal applications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones