• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LED light wont do what i want

hey guys i know this is kinda nit picking with the phone but..

i am using handcent for my sms. i think it is great, i can customize it heaps how i want it. however there is an option for changing the colour/rate of the LED blink light for when i get a text, however no matter what i pick it never changes.
the little light at the top always blinks every 4-5 seconds in a green colour when i have a new message, however i would love for it to blink blue every second (as i have tried to set it) so that i can differentiate the notifications from reminders and other notifications.

is this a problem with the phone not doing wat it is supposed to, or the application isnt working? or a combination, maybe the desire doesnt have any other colours for its LED light?

anyway any suggestions, thoughts or similar problems are welcome.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones