• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Leo Laporte Loves Galaxy Note!

duckfeet

Feb 20, 2012
SoCal
I've had the Google Nexus one from, oh, the get-go, pretty much, but since my t-mobile contract ran out, I've been looking over the Galaxy Note, and the Nexus. I had the Nexus for a couple weeks, on a canceled Verizon contract, and it's my fav, having gone over everything....however!, I also listen to Leo every week, and when I miss him, get the podcasts to listen to on the drive up to moms every other week, so I get 'The Tech Guy' podcast #847 from last week, 2/11 Saturday. I download it and run it no problem on my Nexus One...

But anyway, his intro is all about the Galaxy Note. He got the unlocked European version, but mentioned that the AT&T ver. is coming out in a week or so, and really talked up the phone, says it's the greatest thing, etc...in any case, for those interested, here is the link: The Tech Guy 847 | TWiT.TV

Also, anybody who does like participating in these sort of things, me, and about 500 other geeks and crazies participate from the notorious 'chat room' that Leo uses regularly to help out with questions...but I posted it here, since he had quite a bit to say--positive--about the Galaxy Note. I still plan on getting an unlocked Nexus, tho they both seem about the same price, on Amazon and elsewhere, over $600....but anyway, Leo's podcasts are great when taking long drives, long walks, etc :)

Reactions: JunBringer

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones