• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's get CM finished for the Force.

Well I just got an S3 so I really have no use for my Force now. I we can get this phone to Junkie then the work on CM can continue and maybe can get finished. Junkie had said I'd he had a device to test with he would continue. I'm only asking $60 for the phone. Maybe everyone can chip in on some donations and get this phone to him. If anyone is interested I'll add a donation link. Thank you everyone and let's make this happen.

Donation link for purchase of Force for Junkie2100

Ok I donated my $10.00, got a little scared when I saw the recipients name, thought I donated to the wrong place. If it wasn't for the e-mail address I was about to start freaking out xD

Upvote 0
What happens if we are the only ones to donate? Lol. $25 is all that's left. I know its asking a lot but if any of you force users could contribute a few bucks that would be great. If all else fails I would be happy to put in more when I get paid again.

Well if nobody else helps I will donate again also but that wont be till Friday.

I would say Redjamax could go ahead and send it, you'll get the rest of it from the community or a combination between GoatTheHero, Donjuro, and me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones