• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Thanks, freak. Ok, I'll post it here. I was thinking of giving this thread a break since I seem to be flooding it lately. :D And I'm going to have to get on this cool music player thing. PowerAmp is taking too long to incorporate skinning. :(

Less Is More? Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Aozora Clock
Minimalistic Text
SMS Unread Count (Hidden)
On/Off Widgetlocker Slider
Folder Organizer
PowerAMP
Desktop VisualizeR
Fancy Weather
Fancy Forecast
My ugly mug launches photo gallery.

Reactions: suprafreak1000
Upvote 0
You guys have some crazy shit going on I like it. I've been feeling the simple lately though, sorry it isn't fancy!

7Y7um.png

Upvote 0
This. +100 this. OMH, I always look forward to seeing your layouts (I'm an unrooted Incredible user too), and I am absolutely in love with this.

Where did you get the graphic with the scrollwork at the bottom, by the way....

Thanks, Whiz. I was rather enjoying this one myself. For a couple of days. lol Already onto other stuff. But it's good to know I can go back to this whenever I want. And good to hear from you. I was getting the impression that this thread was all but abandoned. So ok, I'll stick around. It's only right since this is where I started posting my stuff first. :)

I found my dock bar here simply by typing flourish png into Google images search. It came up on the first page of results.

Upvote 0
lol! There's almost nuthin' to it, but ok! Minimalists. :D So looking at your CD Case Music Mod, I am greeeeeen with envy. You didn't tell me I couldn't have the Music Mod without rooting. So I was forced to get Ubermusic, which won't read my internal music folders.:mad: But it did give me an opportunity to make this!

ubermusicbbxda.jpg

And I've already started making about a half dozen others. hehehe

Damn, that Music Mod is pretty sweet though.

Upvote 0
lol! There's almost nuthin' to it, but ok! Minimalists. :D So looking at your CD Case Music Mod, I am greeeeeen with envy. You didn't tell me I couldn't have the Music Mod without rooting. So I was forced to get Ubermusic, which won't read my internal music folders.:mad: But it did give me an opportunity to make this!

ubermusicbbxda.jpg

And I've already started making about a half dozen others. hehehe

Damn, that Music Mod is pretty sweet though.

Wtf really? I never knew u had to be rooted? What can you not do? It should be just an apk and you can install non market apps unrooted. Unless there's something else I'm missing?

Hahah that looks sick!

Upvote 0
I read last night that Music Mod required root. Was someone a filthy steenking liar???

*runs off to find the APK*

I'd be interested to see.

Here's a link to the thread for the mods. Pins Music Mod Theme - xda-developers

I've never read into the app history or anything at all, I just have a bunch of apk's from the mod thread lol.

And edit too lol - hahahahah Dope dude, and hey, more the merrier imo lol. Good to see you'll be able to use em. Fyi i'm sure u already know or will figure out, but most or all iirc just are skinned on the 4x3 widget

Upvote 0
Yeah, uh, I gave it up. Couldn't install the modded apks. Plus all these players on my phone, my poor Motorola T505 didn't know whether to s*** or go blind when I pushed its buttons. :D

PowerAMP will be skinnable in its next major release and I'm waiting for Federico to tell why I should use Ubermusic when I can't browse to my music folders with it.

Meanwhile, I've got nothing new brewing on the layout front. It's like...I'm able to breathe again!

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
Well, my first official day I was supposed to work on some web stuff, I made a new layout instead.
wall.gif

TBLscreenies.jpg

* Original wallpaper artist unknown.

* I dropped the Calendr down to center after making the screenies.

* That's my side silhouette at the end of the pipes on the lockscreen. :cool:

And I made this for us. Feel free to grab it if you wish. Now, where can I get a meeting? :D

AAA.png
AAAsm.png

Attachments

• TBL1600.jpg
    TBL1600.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 0
I knew you wouldn't last long with that statement that you had nothing new brewing OMH. And yeah, I'm still hanging out here, just being more quiet than usual.

Thanks for the tip on the flourish, and the new (to me) artist.
Suprafreak, I may have to play with the MusicMod apk and see if I can do what OMH couldn't (OMG, did I actually think that?)

Upvote 0
I knew you wouldn't last long with that statement that you had nothing new brewing OMH. And yeah, I'm still hanging out here, just being more quiet than usual.

Thanks for the tip on the flourish, and the new (to me) artist.
Suprafreak, I may have to play with the MusicMod apk and see if I can do what OMH couldn't (OMG, did I actually think that?)

Yeah, it's a serious addiction. But how can anything that feels so good be wrong? :D

Hope ya like the artist. She's also my sister. :cool: Looking forward to your next work. *salute*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones