• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Try just putting a space in the name field. I *think* that worked for me.

putting the space in the field worked for me.....however i still have the box around the icon. i am looking for a transulent look.

I'm using Launcher Pro Plus now and you can automatically disable the text.

I am also using LPP, how do you disable the text? NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT.

thanks.

Upvote 0
i love the layout. i have the dock looking like this. now i want the icons on the home screens to look like this. i have manup456 icons and bettercut, but i can not seem to get them to look like this. any guidance would be appreciated. thx.
Thanks! And yes, like the others mentioned, I used LauncherPro to hide the icon labels. There's an option to hide icon labels in the Appearance Settings menu of LauncherPro.

Upvote 0
Now that I'm finally rooted, and can use drocap2, I figured I'll add my layout. Nothing special, and always a work in progress.

CAP2010090915102.jpg

LauncherProPlus; BeautifulWidgets (Clock & Weather);
Pure Grid Calendar Widget (Calendar); Switch Pro Widget (Airplane/Wifi/GPS/Vibrate/Bluetooth)

CAP2010090915101.jpg

Pandora Widget

CAP2010090915103.jpg

LauncherProPlus People Widget (...try saying that 5x's fast).

Later!
Spin

Upvote 0
Come on metalmenace, share your knowledge with your layouts. I know I'm not the only one dying to know.

Lots of Google searching!!! LOL
lots of icon links on the launcherpro forum plus just reg google searches
new star wars wallpapers from link at Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
best of all is i love desktop visualizer, its free on market and set any icon to apps or bookmarks or anything, very cool app
my setup is below in signature
CAP201009092015.jpg

Upvote 0
Metalmenace, what's with the little icons at the bottom of your screen? On your latest, it's a little R2 unit. Is it just for asthetics or is it used? Thanks. I'm trying to figure out how to download them to my phone now

I use that r2 for my task killer pro
use desktop visualizer (Desktop Visualizer - Android app on AppBrain )for linking apps to icons that i download
here are some link to icons
LauncherPro Forum • View forum - Theming and Customization
I download icons then connect to pc and move them into a folder on my sdcard

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Okay, I've been through about a million different setups since I last posted. So here is my new setup, the icons are Token by Brsev and the text and layout were done in Photoshop. I have to give huge props to Optykal on the XDA forums who inspired this look.

Lockscreen is WidgetLocker with Digital Clock. Home screen is SwitchPro and calendar screen is LauncherPro calendar widget. The layout was done with Desktop Visualizer, which is an awesome program.

Attachments

• lockscreendevice1.jpg
    lockscreendevice1.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 130
  • homedevicescreen.jpg
    homedevicescreen.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 144
  • systemdevice1.jpg
    systemdevice1.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 134
  • internetdevice1.jpg
    internetdevice1.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 115
  • calanderdevice1.jpg
    calanderdevice1.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Nerdatron, how do you get the icons in the middle of the screen like that? Having 2 or 3 icons on each page looks great and not so cluttered

I used Desktop Visualizer, you can select the size of the widget (in this case a 2x1). Another good tool is LauncherPro Plus, the resize widget feature, even when it won't resize the widget it can stretch it across the screen, thereby centering it. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones