• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Thanks. Any idea how to modify the images on the sliders to some custom images?

I don't see where WidgetLocker has an option for changing the icon- it seems to just use whichever one is provided by that app itself.

The only one that I've found to have a different icon is the TeslaLED Flashlight. The icon that comes up on the slider matches the style of the icons on the other sliders. I assume this is because both TeslaLED and WidgetLocker are made by the same developer.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
mail

mail

Upvote 0
Quick preview of what I'm working on, still working on the layout and icons. First image is my lock screen-

snap20100713_231158.png

Any chance you would share this wallpaper? Please? I saw it about a week ago and scrolled through a couple pages after this one to see if it was posted anywhere, and couldn't find it. Then I forgot which forum I saw it in... I just found it again today, so I thought I would ask - I LOVE IT and what you've done with it!

Upvote 0
so here's my setup again - not rooted, ADW.Launcher, ADWTheme Colorless icons, 3 screens, mostly just app buttons... it seems everyone loves the text and uncluttered look... apologies in advance ;)
Halloween made me do the orange and add the great wallpaper that was shared earlier in the thread.

megamanr-albums-phone-screens-picture2305-main-screen.png

Main Screen

megamanr-albums-phone-screens-picture2306-right-main-screen.png

Right of Main Screen

megamanr-albums-phone-screens-picture2307-left-main-screen.png

Left of Main Screen

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The more apps I'm finding, the more I've been finding ways to get my phone set up exactly how I want it. At first, I really liked having bigger widgets for certain functions that I needed to see right away, but after someone posted this app Smart Shortcuts - Android app on AppBrain
I don't need to have as many of those widgets and set up Smart Shortcuts through the Launcher Pro Dock. The only widgets that I'd really like to have are transparent toggle widgets, including a transparent 4G widget. I sacrificed having those widgets and was able to make toggle widgets using multicon. I even realized that I didn't need the full 7 windows that I tought I needed before. That's primarily because of the Launcher Pro dock. I'd love to have more than 3 drawers on the Launcher Pro dock because I could probably even cut the amount of windows I have to 3, rather than 5 that I have right now. Here are some screenshots of the 2 setups I've been going back and forth with.

snap20101021_160621.png

snap20101021_154817.png

snap20101021_154853.png

snap20101021_154821.png

snap20101021_161556.png

snap20101021_161632.png

snap20101021_161602.png

snap20101021_161610.png

Upvote 0
@drexappeal

Have you checked out Launch-X Pro? I used to use it in sense, you can add 49 shortcuts to it.

I tried Launch-X and I liked it, but there were a couple things I didn't like. 1) The widget could only be set in landscape, 2) Ideally, I didn't want the wallpaper covered up, unless it was a program that I really needed to quick reference without having to open up an app and with Launch-X, it covered up the wallpaper over 4 columns, 3) I didn't like having to scroll sideways. It's a very nice app and I'm sure there is even more customizability with the Pro version. Ultimately, it just didn't suit exactly what I was going for.

The reason I like Smart Shortcuts is, you can customize each Shortcut to a specific name that'll be useful for your own needs. When you click on the applicable shortcut, it shows as many apps on the screen that are applicable for the shortcut you created (e.g. Click on Photo & Video apps, all the apps that you associated with either Photo or video will show up). The other thing about Smart Shortcuts is, I could put that in the Launcher Pro dock, so the shortcuts are out of the way and not blocking the wallpaper.

Upvote 0
Was feeling a little bit creative as I see my team designing themes left and right, so I took a stab at it, and created this one in the Dark Halloween-esque motif' . ...Let me know if you like

It's LP Plus - TAJM - BW Weather Only - Dharma Skin - Switch Pro 4 x 1 - BattStatt and FluxboxMedia Incyte.Minimal Dock and Icons

incytehalloween.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones