• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Has anybody figured out a way to capture the effect that there's a different wallpaper on each homescreen? I attempted making a wallpaper like this, but it didn't quite work the way that I was hoping.

Thanks in advance.
This might help. It's a live wallpaper and not be what you're look for exactly, but it's all that I could find.

Reactions: drexappeal
Upvote 0
Loving the black UPS icon set and clockr widget right now

WeIfJ.png

Upvote 0
Okay, I tried the multipicture Live Wallpaper app posted by ekyle and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Just chose certain ones for now that don't really match as far as color transition, but I pasted the different homescreens together, so you can see.

It supports Sense UI also, for those of you not using either LauncherPro or ADW, which also means you can have up to a picture for up to 7 homescreens. I'm only using 5 homescreens right now, but I'm considering going back to 7 just because of this app! I haven't played around with the settings either, but there are a BUNCH of customization options as well. All I did was make the picture fit to the full screen and select the picture that would go on each homescreen.

check it out:
MultipictureLiveEVOWallpaper.jpg

-EDIT- For those of you that do use the multipicture app the proper size for each picture seems to be 480X800.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Another source for interesting wallpapers is the GelaSkins site. Of course they want you to buy a GelaSkin for your phone but they will let you download the wallpapers for free. When you click on a skin it will take you to the detail page for that skin and on the right you can click "Download the Wallpaper"

Skins for HTC EVO 4G | GelaSkins

You can also browse their Gallery which has all kinds of great images but they aren't all sized for the EVO.

GelaSkins | The Gallery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones