• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Hello:)

Could you possibly link me to the icons and wallpaper for picture two? Along with the battery widget?

Please send a p-m, thanks for your time :)

Wallpaper

I found the icons here, they are from the "Colorful Sticker" icon packs. I did have to change the colors of the ones I used to better match the wallpaper.

The battery widget is called BattStatt.

I sent you a PM as well.

Reactions: ansaluna87
Upvote 0
Here's what i'm currently running. Thanks to some of you for sharing your wallpaper/icons. Finally put together that I'll use for quite some time. :)

4qk2lg.png

25yvpcx.jpg
95zyx1.png

What power strip widget is that with the 4G? :)

NOTE: nevermind, figured it out!

Upvote 0
Ok, so, I'm kind of new to this whole Customization thing. I have a quick question:

When using LauncherPro, there are the 5 icons on the bottom (obviously). When I hit the Messages one, it takes me to the stock messages. Is there anyway to make it go straight to Handcent instead?

Long press on the dock the stock messenger (the smiley face) and then choose the option of 'change shortcut'. Then click on the empty space and assign the handcent app to it!

Reactions: Caker
Upvote 0
I be stopping in here a couple more times.

2 more questions:

1.) How do you change the icons on the bottom for LauncherPro? Market? It says custom images, but what does that mean?
2.) How are people getting rid of the notification bar?

1. Long press an icon you wish to change, hit change icon, pick icon of your choice.
2. Menu>Preferences>Appearance Settings>Check Hide notification bar.

Reactions: Caker
Upvote 0
1. Long press an icon you wish to change, hit change icon, pick icon of your choice.
2. Menu>Preferences>Appearance Settings>Check Hide notification bar.

and to piggy back, you have to change the shortcut before the new icon will stick.

for example: the launcherpro phone icon - long press > change shortcut > applications > then choose the phone
after that, you will get a new screen to change the icon.
(i hope all that made sense)

i didnt do the above and i kept loosing my icon for my phone. now that ive done the above, my icon has stayed!

Upvote 0
Shoot Me works for me. Here's my latest.

Streamlined things with Launcher Pro. Using all 15 dock icon slots, eight of them open up folders. Also taking advantage of the new dock gesture function. One flick opens screen previews, the next widget locker where I have some utility widgets(what's the name of the "window shade" type app where you can place stuff on it?). The next pulls down notifications, fourth opens animated weather radar, last one a flashlight.

snap20100804_232704.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones