• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LeWa Latest ROM V12.08.31 Modded for A75

drdogautam

Android Enthusiast
May 10, 2012
Dehradun
------::::::WELCOME TO LeWa 12.08.31::::::------​

Welcome to the LeWa ROM Modded By drdogautam

CREDITS: BANJOO FOR PORTING LEWA OS TO LENOVO A60

SAGARWEP FOR PROVIDING THE CAMERA FIX FOR ALL LENOVO A60'S ROM

saivignesh for posting first LeWa ROM on A75 forum.

satecsh for providing latest version of LeWa for Lenovo A60.

-: Installation:-
Well, here are the steps
1. Download the zip from Download link
2. Dump it to SD card
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Factory reset
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. Install zip from SD card
7. Reboot

Note- First Boot after Flashing may take up to 5-8 minutes for the ROM to boot up as basic services of all applications need to fire up and make it's cache! Please be patient

Warning- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME AFTER WARDS THESE HAVE DONE OWN RISK

--Download Link --

http://www.4shared.com/zip/MT8yEXj8/LeWa_120831_drdogautam.html?refurl=d1url

No need of Baseband flash though If any1 get signal problem then he may flash baseband file for LeWa... Link : http://www.4shared.com/zip/6e8YQoap/basebandjin_Lewa_ROM.html?refurl=d1url

Lockscreen with Date, Month, Year in English , No single chinese character ... just dump this theme file on SD card and run .... you are on new beautiful lockscreen.

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/3I6qGTN8/default-en-dd-mmmm-yy.html?refurl=d1url

Enjoy....Latest LeWa.

Screenz on demand ....

Why can't the 1st and 3rd can be merged into single, instead of flashing twice?.

theme need not to be flashed..... it is just to change icons and lockscreen .... it is not necessary.... 1st zip already have lockscreen in eng. but if u want to change lockscreen then only run 3rd file (not flash just go to sd card and click on theme...thats it):)

Reactions: vaidyasr
Upvote 0
wts so diffrent abt dis rom ? fast huhh ?

its UI is awesome.....totally different taste .... n offcourse its faster than all available ROM's of A75. ;)
n internal space in ROM is 150 MB free space....:)

smooth and fast ROM...... battery life will be more than all other custom/stock ROM...lots of themes.... lockscreens etc..... no body force you to use this ROM.... it's your choice .... I like this so I share it .... I am not original developer of this ROM ... I just ported it for A75 by some modds ... ;) :D

Upvote 0
have u ever seen any changes in android 2.3.5 when comparing it with 2.3.4

the new update might fix the small bugs which we haven't noticed

then why we need to download full ROM of 93 MB :rolleyes: whereas its only 1.5 MB OTA Update from 31.08.2012 to 07.09.2012. :rolleyes: just download OTA Update and apply :D

LeWa developer releasing update every week for Develop Version and every month for Stable version.... so only download and flash update ..:D no need to download full ROM each time .... ;)

Upvote 0
no chance of boot loop.... which scatter you r using ?? above flash is for mmx scatter not for mitto scatter...... for mitto scatter replace boot.img in above zip with mitto boot.img ...:)

No motto scatter.
I m on anarchy rom.
Recently tried sagarweps spice rom.
after that I got that spices weird logo. And it wont charge while phone switched off.

I got blue terrors backup also.
I did restored to bt and then tried to flash this rom but also bootlooped to that spice logo.

Please help. I wanna use this rom......but tell me the way in which I dont have to flash somethings because my laptop is at home and I m at outstation.

Thanks for reply.

Upvote 0
No motto scatter.
I m on anarchy rom.
Recently tried sagarweps spice rom.
after that I got that spices weird logo. And it wont charge while phone switched off.

I got blue terrors backup also.
I did restored to bt and then tried to flash this rom but also bootlooped to that spice logo.

Please help. I wanna use this rom......but tell me the way in which I dont have to flash somethings because my laptop is at home and I m at outstation.

Thanks for reply.

i think your phone needs format+download ..... then restore your nandroid backup of BT .... then go to recovery again and Wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvic + wipe battery stats ..... then install zip provided by me.

Upvote 0
i think your phone needs format+download ..... then restore your nandroid backup of BT .... then go to recovery again and Wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvic + wipe battery stats ..... then install zip provided by me.

You can try the following method without use of PC :-

just download attached logo.zip and flash it via recovery ....your problem will be solved..... after reboot.... install my above ROM with all wipes (Wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvic + wipe battery stats ).:)

Upvote 0
You can try the following method without use of PC :-

just download attached logo.zip and flash it via recovery ....your problem will be solved..... after reboot.... install my above ROM with all wipes (Wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvic + wipe battery stats ).:)

still bootlooped.
looks like i have to use sp flash tool.
wll try it out next week.
thanks.
if anything else pls tell me.

Upvote 0
lol format+download only works if ur phones partition gets corrupted

read his problem dear.... he has restored whole nandroid backup of BT ROM that contains logo.bin as well as boot.img but still he is getting spice logo means his system got corrupted .... so he has to format system to erase all corrupted data.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones