• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Esteem Stuck On Metro PCS Screen Loop?

Ej91Blz

Lurker
Jul 27, 2014
Hi,I have a LG Esteem ms910,the phone was doing fine until I tried restarting it last night.The phone gets passed the Lg start up screen then gets stuck on a loop on the metropcs screen and never boots up? Can anyone help me?:thinking: I have tried taking the battery out and I really don't wanna do a full re-set yet.

Hi,I have a LG Esteem ms910,the phone was doing fine until I tried restarting it last night.The phone gets passed the Lg start up screen then gets stuck on a loop on the metropcs screen and never boots up? Can anyone help me?:thinking: I have tried taking the battery out and I really don't wanna do a full re-set yet.

Are you rooted or anything?

Upvote 0
Was there any updates that may have caused the loop worst case just do a factory reset, I am not sure you even have fastboot mode to clear cacche

I'm not really sure if any updates caused the loop, my phone was doing fine before this started.When I took it in to store they told me to try getting a new battery for it and seeing if that works?Would this maybe work?Since the battery is about 4 years old.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones