• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G2 or HTC ONE

Well I've never had to deal with Samsung's customer service as every Samsung device I've owned has worked and is still working to my knowledge.

I have repaired a number of them for others though, which is fairly easy. ;)

The only thing the HTC One has over other devices are the speakers and metal body, the speakers are a great feature however the metal body I can do without as it makes repairs very difficult to impossible.

Most high end phones have better or equal displays today, faster processors, better gaming performance, better battery life, better cameras, expandable storage and removable battery and back covers.

Also the sequel to the HTC One and Galaxy S4 are not far off either. :)

Maybe you can help, I need to replace the main (mother) board on my GS3. I can do it myself but I don't want to spend more than $100. Do you have any suggestions for where I can find the best prices? Thank You

Upvote 0
Maybe you can help, I need to replace the main (mother) board on my GS3. I can do it myself but I don't want to spend more than $100. Do you have any suggestions for where I can find the best prices? Thank You

I'm not from the US so can't really help you.

But I can tell you they cost around $200-250, easy enough to install but good luck getting one for under $100. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones