• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G3 same noise cancellation bug

timelord65

Android Enthusiast
Nov 24, 2011
I see the same noise cancellation bug on recorded videos is still present just like on the G2. How is it that no reviewers of this phone ever talk about the horrible audio quality on LG videos. Makes it useless if you care at all about taking videos with you smartphone.

Is there a way to disable the noise cancellation? I'd rather have no cancellation that sounds more natural than the unnatural sound the cancellation produces.

And I agree, I'm surprised this doesn't get mentioned much. Whenever I see a G3 video with the cancellation apparent it's very obvious.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to disable the noise cancellation? I'd rather have no cancellation that sounds more natural than the unnatural sound the cancellation produces.

One can only hope that there will be a way to switch off noise cancellation. If noise cancellation is software (and not hardware) based, we can also hope some developer will find a way to make this happen if and/or when we get these babies rooted! :beer:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones