• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G6 will i have problems?

ifalon18

Lurker
Apr 22, 2017
I pre-ordered an LG G6 and i've got it 2 days ago.I don't know why,but i've got the asian market version.That is good because i've got the HiFi dac and 64 GB of storage.Now,i live in europe and since today,i haven't problems with it at all.My calls are as they should be.Can i have problems in the future,so should i return it?

PS:What is strange is that the model of the phone is H870 DS but on the box it sais on the box that it is for Hong Kong market.I am 100% sure that the phone is lg because all apps are all wright and i have 2 imei

The Asian model should work fine in Europe. Much better specs too. Check your warranty cover though - that would be my main concern (many manufacturers don't cover "grey imports"). Where did you buy it from? If they were selling that model here I would be very tempted.

The model number corresponds to the Hong kong Dual SIM model. That has exactly the same band compatibility as the European model (which is just H870).

Last edited:
Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones