• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg gt540 download & operating problem

geeps

Lurker
Oct 17, 2010
I got the LG GT540 for my birthday a couple of months ago and I absolutley love it. However, had a few issues in the past month. Last week I tried to send a text. I would write a word and when I tried to enter a space, the previous word just disappeared. Similar thing with dialing. I'd enter number then press 'call' and the number I just edisappeared. I restarted the phone and it was okay. Then, yesterday I wanted to go into the gallery. So I did and I could see the first three or four thumbnails appearing but then phone would just close gallery and take me to previous screen. Restarting didn't help this time.

Also, I purchased a game from the market and all was fine till it wouldn't download. It says 'purchased' next to it but when I select it it'll say 'authorizing' for a short time and then I get the 'Your download was not successful' scrolling along the top of the screen.

Everything else I try to download says that my download wasnt successful.

Can anyone help? I've got withdrawal symptoms here!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones