• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG L70 D320 Stuck in fastboot mode. PLEASE HELP!

Hi! Did you try to enter Download mode as instructed in many threads here?

This can be done by turning off your phone, taking out the battery, connecting your device to a computer (USB), and then turning it on again while holding VOL+ at the same time. Your phone should enter Download mode screen that says "Firmware Update" at the top.

If you are lucky you may now flash a stock firmware using LG Flash Tool and proper KDZ file. You will also need LG United Mobile Drivers if you don't have them already.

You may find a very useful video guide here: part6 by LitrosNub

Upvote 0
Hi! Did you try to enter Download mode as instructed in many threads here?

This can be done by turning off your phone, taking out the battery, connecting your device to a computer (USB), and then turning it on again while holding VOL+ at the same time. Your phone should enter Download mode screen that says "Firmware Update" at the top.

If you are lucky you may now flash a stock firmware using LG Flash Tool and proper KDZ file. You will also need LG United Mobile Drivers if you don't have them already.

You may find a very useful video guide here: part6 by LitrosNub

I tried. But i didnt say firmware update screen
I saw in first message error. Init ucd ...

And in pc lg flash tool didnt see my device.

Upvote 0
Please make sure you follow the guide I've linked in a previous post. Timing is really important when doing the key-combo. Taking out the battery is also vital. Watch the LitrosNub video, this might really help you to get to a download mode.

Install the newest LG mobile drivers to make sure your device is recognized by your computer.

Upvote 0
Please make sure you follow the guide I've linked in a previous post. Timing is really important when doing the key-combo. Taking out the battery is also vital. Watch the LitrosNub video, this might really help you to get to a download mode.

Install the newest LG mobile drivers to make sure your device is recognized by your computer.

<a href="http://androidforums.com/threads/tool-lg-laf-recovery-multitool-v1-2.863389/page-7#post-7182802">[TOOL] LG Laf Recovery MultiTool v1.2</a>
my problem like this

i solved thanks
solution :
http://androidforums.com/threads/tool-lg-laf-recovery-multitool-v1-2.863389/
i downloaded it
and http://www.mediafire.com/download/fb4c6ppe21st7ad/laf.img
i download it

my lg l70 is fast boot mode works only

i open laf recovery tool
and i use D restore laf

ssametime i made
i downloaded it https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3bxc3yny33bwq0/CWM Lg l 70 d320n.rar?dl=0 from http://androidforums.com/threads/cwm-lg-l70-d320-ms323-d325.871308/

F. flash reovery
( i am not sure for it is neccessary )

and i tried enter download mode firmware update
:) i am happy
and i used lg flash tools and cse flash kdz

okay
my device is working now
no problem now

but i wanted to install cm13
i will try again
i hope existing any problem

Upvote 0
Glad to see you're back on track ;)
I use Cm13 as my daily driver for a long time, and this is what I did to have it:
  1. Root your stock from with PurpleDrake script, etc. Install SuperSu from Play Store. Make sure you are rooted using Root Checker from Play Store.
  2. Unlock your bootloader, search the forum to learn how ;)
  3. Install Flashify to flash Twrp 3.0 or 2860. Don't use cwm to flash Cm13, since it causes various problems and may soft brick your device.
  4. If your bootloader is unlocked and twrp installed you're good to go with cm13.
  5. Download latest cm13 nightly and latest opengapps. Links are provided in cm13 thread by VM03.
  6. Before installing cm13, you may consider using Partition table tool from one of the threads. It's great since it gives yours approximately 2,5 Gb space for data in your phone's internal memory.
I'm not responsible if your phone gets stuck again, but I really hope it will not :D I'm just telling what I did hundred of times after soft bricking my phone, and trust me it still runs like hell !

Upvote 0
Glad to see you're back on track ;)
I use Cm13 as my daily driver for a long time, and this is what I did to have it:
  1. Root your stock from with PurpleDrake script, etc. Install SuperSu from Play Store. Make sure you are rooted using Root Checker from Play Store.
  2. Unlock your bootloader, search the forum to learn how ;)
  3. Install Flashify to flash Twrp 3.0 or 2860. Don't use cwm to flash Cm13, since it causes various problems and may soft brick your device.
  4. If your bootloader is unlocked and twrp installed you're good to go with cm13.
  5. Download latest cm13 nightly and latest opengapps. Links are provided in cm13 thread by VM03.
  6. Before installing cm13, you may consider using Partition table tool from one of the threads. It's great since it gives yours approximately 2,5 Gb space for data in your phone's internal memory.
I'm not responsible if your phone gets stuck again, but I really hope it will not :D I'm just telling what I did hundred of times after soft bricking my phone, and trust me it still runs like hell !
i cant unlock bootloader
i tried laf recovery tool,
i cant
i flash twrp and
secure boot error and purple screen
and i close phone and open
work but
recovery is not work
secure boot error
i think i didnt unlock bootloader but i tried 2 method
my device is D320TR
what shoul ı do ?

Upvote 0
i cant unlock bootloader
i tried laf recovery tool,
i cant
i flash twrp and
secure boot error and purple screen
and i close phone and open
work but
recovery is not work
secure boot error
i think i didnt unlock bootloader but i tried 2 method
my device is D320TR
what shoul ı do ?

I think the problem is that your model is not supported in unlocking methods mentioned in this forum. I must admit I can't remember seeing any guide for LG D320TR model. My model is D320N and it's more common here I guess. I will go back to you if I find any solution, but please search this forum on your own, since there're tons of tricks to learn.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones