• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg optimus 3d memory issues please help :(((

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me before i throw my phone at the wall!!!
I have an LG Optimus 3D which up until today, has been faultless, and amazing. However, i noticed my Internal memory was running fairly low (2.28gb, which isnt that low, but i wanted more memory) so i deleted a load of apps. Once i had done this, the memory was exactly the same. and yes the apps were saved to internal memory not external. Some of the apps were 10 mb and of the top of my head i would guess i deleted at least 2gbs worth of apps. Yet the memory is still the same. So then i went and cut all my pics and videos from the internal memory and put them onto the external memory card. the file size in total was 2.1gb. they went onto the external memory card fine, and are showing up there, yet the external memory hasnt increased, and again the internal memory has gone down.... i have also gone and deleted all market cache, facebook rubbish, youtube cache, and all data not needed, (facebook and youtube alone was 60mb) yet STILL my phone is displaying 2.28gb of Memory!!! WHY?!!! My external memory is also sayin the same as it was a few days ago 6gb or thereabouts, even tho i have deleted apps from sd, and moved loads of stuff to itt from internal memory too. My only guess, is that the reader in the phone which reads the memory on internal and external is knackered? and hence why its stuck on the same.. one thing that makes me think its not that tho is when i connect phone to computer and look at memory via my pc, and it says the same as my phone. Please can someone help me?! its really annoying. i dont think i can delete any more stuff without being close to factory settings. sorry if i have waffled but wanted as much info put across as poss to save questions asked :)

Hope someone can help

Hello, I have a big problem
After downloading JULYCAMERA to my LG p920. I install it and have fun for 30 seconds.
Then nightmare happen. My android LG 3d never boot up again. It's restartarting forever.
I know how to bring my phone to factory settings but i don't want to do this because of one reason:
I need my contact book back!

PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY PHONE BOOK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones