• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Revolution Charging Slow?

I have had my LG Revolution for going on three months now and have not encountered many serious problems. Lately, I am finding that it takes a lot longer to charge the battery. I have tried other chargers and the effect is still the same so I don't think it is a problem with the charger. Should I replace the battery? Anybody else having this problem or have any suggestions for me?

I have had my LG Revolution for going on three months now and have not encountered many serious problems. Lately, I am finding that it takes a lot longer to charge the battery. I have tried other chargers and the effect is still the same so I don't think it is a problem with the charger. Should I replace the battery? Anybody else having this problem or have any suggestions for me?

How are you charging it? If from a USB port it will ALWAYS be slower as the current is limited.

If from a wall or car charger you may have a defective cord or battery.

Upvote 0

I have had mine for 3 months and it still is same time to charge about two hours if down to 10% left so I dont think that is bad

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones