• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG X Charge maybe stuck in bootloop

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
My friend was complaining that his LG X Charge wasn't charging. Maybe it isn't but from what I can see it's probably stuck in a bootloop. It keeps doing the LG thing followed by the Cricket intro, only to make a sound and shut off again. Part of the insulation I guess plastic anyway near the charger tip is missing and he says he has to support it with something to make sure the tip fits. It looks a little bent.

I'm almost positive it's not rooted. I have no idea what it might have been doing. As for the battery, is the LG X Charge's removable? How do we get the cover off it?

Yeah it looks like it might not be removable. They're ate something's on the net that shows you how to take your phone apart.... not really sure u want to do that.

Have you tried a hard reset?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones