• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Linking an Android Widget to a Facebook or Twitter page

ah89

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
Hello All,

This is my first post here, so yeah im a n00b :D ... i am not sure if I am posting in the proper place though, if not I hope the admins/mods would move it to where it should be... thanks in advance

Anyhow, although I just began learning about Android development, I do know Java programming to a certain extent so that should be helpful as far as I know. Moreover, I love Android and any sort of programming and Linux so I guess it won't be hard for me to learn this...

My first idea is making an Android Widget and/or App that can be linked to the facebook page of my company and/or the twitter account as well, so that any update made on the pages would show on the widget as fast as possible.

So is this possible ? If yes, any study links related to this would be very much appreciated...

Thanks all ... this seems like a great forum and i think i will be spending most of my "online time" here :)

P.S: I am an RF engineer so I can repay favors in that field if anything is needed :p lol .... First advice to the people in UK ... go protest against the way they are installing the telecom antennas there ...height is barely the recommended one for health reasons ....they should be installed at more height ....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones