• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liquid Gingerbread v1.0 Final Release

so this is more of a LGB1.1 question but it should apply here also. Anyway, has anyone figured out a way to theme anything (like change the unlock slider or status bar background) yet? I've tried ADB pushing a bootanimation and that worked, but I can't mod the framework-res.apk file like I use to in 7Zip to push a different framework. I've tried NinjaMorph with no luck either. Someone said this WAS a deodexed ROM so it should work, but I am stumped. Any ideas?

*********update**********
Pretty sure it was just a corrupt copy of the framework-res.apk that was giving me so many problems. I recopied it and then 7Zip worked flawless. Did and ADB push and everything was good to go. The only thing that didn't take was the Notification Background. Weird, but I'm happy I got everything else back (battery icons, unlock slider, ect). Anyone get their Notification background to change?

Upvote 0
I would recommend someone starting a new thread about LGBv1.1. It's a good way to get some "thanks".

I've been running this the majority of the day, still getting a feel for the girl, but she seems to be running nice and smooth so far. Battery life seems alright. I'll give a run down to this eventually.

EDIT: Ok, I'll start one, then.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones