• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Lite version] Part 3: Dodge the Dots Free, on the Market

Hello everyone! I'm Joseph Truax and I am an Android App Developer. My partner Jon Turpin and I have many different apps soon to be released, and we currently have a game live on the market. It is named Part 3: Dodge the Dots, by Rag Tag Games and it is guaranteed to make you rage. It is an Action/Arcade game.

We have just launched the lite version. It is called Part 3: Dodge the Dots Free. This version allows you to play the first 2 levels of the game, on 3 difficulties. You may then buy the game on the market for .99₵, or try to beat your high scores.

We will be updating this game frequently with new features, game modes, themes, and different support packages.

Hopefully, you have as much fun with this as we have. Please, 'Like' us on Facebook. This is only the beginning. I own Gr8erMinds LLC and PerSer Corp. PerSer is the next evolution of the internet. It consolidates all of the sites you use daily, into one very impressive, simple to use, Smartphone based, Precision Search/Networking Utility. The next Facebook, if you will. So please, also 'Like' PerSer Corp. This is our future.

We look forward to your feedback, and please do not hesitate to contact either Jon or myself with any questions or concerns about this first game of ours. Thank you for your time, and good luck.

Part 3: Dodge the Dots Free

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones