• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a keyboard with more than "standard" symbols

Pisces

Lurker
Sep 30, 2010
I am a big smiley face, heart, music symbol person. Coming from my bb in the apps I used most like twitter, there were options for symbols. I cannot find not one keyboard that has hearts or music symbols included. Granted I havent tried any that you have to pay for, in fear that I'll be wasting my money. So could someone PLZ tell me if there is ANY keyboard out there that has hearts and music symbols? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am a big smiley face, heart, music symbol person. Coming from my bb in the apps I used most like twitter, there were options for symbols. I cannot find not one keyboard that has hearts or music symbols included. Granted I havent tried any that you have to pay for, in fear that I'll be wasting my money. So could someone PLZ tell me if there is ANY keyboard out there that has hearts and music symbols? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Check out Smart Keyboard PRO. I think you can get added smileys. It is also an incredible (my opinion of course) keyboard.

They have a free version you can try but it has a nag screen.

Reactions: Pisces
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones