• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a particular game

Ok so my mom has been devouring the Harvest Moon series like crazy o_O. She's now asking me to look for a similar "casual" game with challenges and stuff. I've looked into the newer farming games like Rune Factory but those things have monsters to fight and she doesn't like that. So far she's enjoyed games like the Harvest Moon series, Fish Tycoon and Sim City Rush Hour. I'm not sure if her PC can handle the new Sim City though (she only has Core 2 Duo 2.7Ghz, 2GB RAM and a Radeon 4650 1GB).

Any suggestions? She doesn't like the Facebook games like Farmville, so I couldn't get her on that.

Anytime, curious to what the result is.

I have a friend who hates most real games who loves Plants vs Zombies. Not sure if that would be any good either.

Oh, and I should have said Black & White 2

IGN review:

Well, haven't found a game yet, but I remembered I had a whole lot of the old World Masterpiece Series cartoons in my hard drive and she loves those, watching them over and over back in the day. Lol. I gave her a copy for now.

I realize it must really get boring when you don't work anymore. Haha!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones