• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root looking for "leaked" Bugless beast

doomedromance

Android Enthusiast
Nov 9, 2009
The Left Coast
The thread was deleted. Anyone have the link to the file so I can download it again? I deleted the file when the final version of BB 1.0 was released and I can't find it.

Why do I want it you may ask?
Because that "leaked" BB ran the fastest any ROM has every ran on my phone with absolutely no problems and no hiccups and I can not say the same for the final release of BB 1.0.

Thanks, that was quick.

I did download it off of my ccomputer but i have Firefox set to wipe everything upon close.

I deleted the pete file in xbin to stop the settings, the free RAM was giving me the most problem, but never rebooted. I just rebooted and it might have fixed it, ill play with it for a while and see. if not I'm going to try andwipe back to the leak. thanks for the link.

Upvote 0
This happened to me, so I decided to Wipe and Clean a second time after installing BB v1.0 a first time, and that fixed all the little issues it was having, like.. lag, f.c..over heating to something waaaay hotter than I have ever had my phone at.. so yeah, the second time flashing and wipe n cleaning fixed the issue and now its way fast.

Upvote 0
Fab's work is cool. I just installed the nextheme update straight on top Pete's though. Helix 1 I pushed to system myself, and I have my own custom themed mototorch The rest I see no need for. I was using the first nexBeast forever though.

I modified the pete file in xbin, removed some stuff. It's been going fine, so I haven't gone back to the leak.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones