1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root looking for "leaked" Bugless beast

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by doomedromance, May 5, 2010.

1. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    The Left Coast
    The thread was deleted. Anyone have the link to the file so I can download it again? I deleted the file when the final version of BB 1.0 was released and I can't find it.

Why do I want it you may ask?
    Because that "leaked" BB ran the fastest any ROM has every ran on my phone with absolutely no problems and no hiccups and I can not say the same for the final release of BB 1.0.

Advertisement

2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA

Oct 24, 2009
    Real Estate Agent
    M A dub'l dolla sign
    Hold on, while I search though you can try searching your history if you downloaded it in your PC browser.

3. doomedromance

Nov 9, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Thanks, that was quick.

I did download it off of my ccomputer but i have Firefox set to wipe everything upon close.

I deleted the pete file in xbin to stop the settings, the free RAM was giving me the most problem, but never rebooted. I just rebooted and it might have fixed it, ill play with it for a while and see. if not I'm going to try andwipe back to the leak. thanks for the link.

4. DroidSuks

DroidSuks Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    is a smokey place.
    You know... Im actually in the same boat. Went to try out V1 and ended going back to the leak. Coolest and quickest ROM on my phone.... by a wide margin.

5. s1ckGhost

s1ckGhost Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Retail
    Los Angeles
    This happened to me, so I decided to Wipe and Clean a second time after installing BB v1.0 a first time, and that fixed all the little issues it was having, like.. lag, f.c..over heating to something waaaay hotter than I have ever had my phone at.. so yeah, the second time flashing and wipe n cleaning fixed the issue and now its way fast.

6. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Male
    Loving the official too much to consider the leak.

7. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    South Florida
  8. doomedromance

Nov 9, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Fab's work is cool. I just installed the nextheme update straight on top Pete's though. Helix 1 I pushed to system myself, and I have my own custom themed mototorch The rest I see no need for. I was using the first nexBeast forever though.

I modified the pete file in xbin, removed some stuff. It's been going fine, so I haven't gone back to the leak.