• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for some nice clock and calendar widgets

thanks

something minimalist , im currently using launcher pro, so i want something very basic.

Beautiful Widgets is absolutely perfect for you. I too am running LauncherPro and wanted a good clock/weather widget. You have to pay for it (bout $2.00 or so), but it's worth every penny.

Here's a pic of it on my phone:

Attachments

• snap20100613_205952a.jpg
    snap20100613_205952a.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: sag7392
Upvote 0
I installed Beautiful Widgets today and it is completely worth the $1.49. It not only gives you a ton of skins, but it's like an all-in-one kind of app. For instance, you can tap the weather, clock, and date icon and have them open whatever you want. So for me, I have the date open my calender (one tap and it's there), the weather opens up the 3day forecast and while in there, if I tap the forecast, it opens up weatherbug for a more detailed forecast...simply amazing!

I love this app, I love the Android OS, and I love my EVO!

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones