• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost showbox icon/all is NOT lost!! M6 smart TV box

I'm no techie & have no clue about this android M6 TV box...therefore we somehow "lost" showbox icon on first screen and everything with it (films/tv shows etc) life was bad. But I refused to give up!!!

How to get showbox back if you seemed to have deleted it - this just worked for me after loads of searching how to do it but couldn't find anything I could understand....

Go to my apps (should be on first initial screen) > find app installer icon in shown icons > selected 'local' of the 2 given options > showed list of new & "lost" app (showbox) > selected showbox (as I wanted it reinstalled) > option to install yes > then I got a connection error > clicked cancel > refreshed list (option at top right of screen I was in > exited to main/first initial screen and the missing showbox icon had been returned > clicked on it > installed updates when popup was shown > takes some time to update but ALL back again!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones