1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Love 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Movinon, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Movinon

Movinon New Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I got the Evo the day the Sprint store had them in Oklahoma City. I was surprised at all the problems on the Forum. My copy doesn't have a light leak and works fine. I got the OTA froyo update and no problems. My battery wasn't all that bad, but I don't play vids a lot. I found out the wife wanted to go to Vegas for a family reunion so I did buy the cheap china batteries that were supposed to be 1800mah with the charger.
    Vegas, 4g, oh yes it is fast. The hotel wanted to charge 12 a day for internet n I said NO. So i look on the forums, with the EVO, thanks everyone, and downloaded easy tether lite off the market. I had internet on the laptop via the EVO n 4G in about 5 minutes. I have cable internet at home and i could not tell the difference over the EVO. I had full scale signal for the towers in my room at Harrahs. Now in Vegas i was glad I had a spare battery. I tried sprint tv and various vids people had posted on FaceBook. Went straight to YOUTUBE and vids all played without a hitch. I was surprised the new batteries played about 8 hours before a change was needed even playing a lot of vids. I used the BLUE ARROW nav that came on the phone. Great directions never missed. Great 4G signal everywhere I was in Vegas, mostly the strip. Now I want 4G in Oklahoma! just my 2 cents!

Advertisement

BenChase7 likes this.
Tags: