• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lower third of screen stopped working until i removed sd card, random error messages

K

Kara1991

Hello! I have an lg g4 and a few weeks ago the lower third of the touch screen stopped responding but only when I had an app open. I could navigate the home screen and do the unlock pattern with no problems but sending texts or scrolling through Google etc would cause this portion of the screen to stop.
I took the micro sd card out and the problem stopped. Does anyone know why??
Also, my phone gives me random error messages. I'll click on the google app and my phone will pop up with "unfortunately, set up wizard has stopped" or ill open the alarm app the error pop up will say "unfortunately, camera has stopped"
Im not too good with technology, but the phone has only been used by me and came straight from Verizon, I appreciate any explanations or solutions you might have :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones