• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Magnify It App testers wanted

I apologize I haven't responded here directly, we've gotten a lot of interest and it's much appreciated. Currently we are looking for Samsung Galaxy users specifically. Any carrier, any model. We seem to have a quirk that pops up and we're trying to nail it down.

If you don't have a Samsung Galaxy, and want to test, feel free to send a message with a contact email to my box. I'll add you to our list of beta testers for future updates. (Emails are kept strictly confidential, never used for any other purpose than this).

We provide our testers with a free full version of the app and updates for as long as we are making them. We also have other apps coming out, so make sure to mention if you're interested in testing other apps as well.

Again, thanks so much and I gotta say we love Android users! Every tester has been very generous with their time and the community has been great. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones