• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Making DIY Epoxy Art & Furniture with old Baseball Cards

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Has anyone done their own Epoxy art, furniture, crafts, etc... ?

I've got a TON of old baseball cards from the 80s and 90s that are essentially worthless. Was thinking about sorting them into teams (ex: Baltimore) and using Epoxy to organize them on a tabletop or other products/surfaces to make some cool art/stuff with local vibes.

Anyone here have experience with epoxy? Would love to see what you've made! I should probably just put down a tarp and experiment but right now gathering ideas.

I'm also keen on using old gameboard pieces (ex: Monopoly money!) to make some fun stuff. Should probably have a separate forum/category as this is a bit more targeted than "off-topic". Hmm.

Here's a very simple example of a baseball card table using epoxy and IKEA furniture:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones