• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mAPPn, who developed aHome, is looking for Android themes and widgets to buy

Brian Zhou

Lurker
Sep 27, 2009
Dear Friends,

I think most of you are familiar with the Android home replacement application, aHome. As the mobile application and software provider based in Southern California who developed aHome, mAPPn is now looking for theme designers to cooperate and themes to buy.

We have had great success on the Android platform with very successful applications, aHome and the freshface which was developed for T-mobile's G1 and MyTouch mobile devices. Currently, we are working together with several media companies on our newest development, the mAPPn Channel, which provides a variety of products and services, such as premium media content.

So if you are interested and would like more information on potential opportunities in designing themes for our platform, please feel free to contact me at brian@mappn.com. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.mappn.com to learn more about who we are.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian Zhou
mAPPn, Inc
mAPPn Home - Mobile Application - iPhone,Gphone(Android),Blackberry...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones