• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Market Download Icon Stuck

peteg900

Lurker
Jul 9, 2010
I am using a T-Mobile MyTouch 3G slide. On the top left corner of the screen there is a "download is queued" icon (arrow above straight line). It is the icon that appears when a market download is started. However, there are no pending downloads on the phone as far as I know, and I can't make the icon go away. Any help is appreciated.

Is there a "Clear" option when you pull the notification tab down? If not, try opening up Market and going to the actual download page of the said app and see what it says there. If you see the option to "Cancel" the download on the app's page, then cancel and try again. If those don't work, I think you can clear the cache and it might fix the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones