• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MaryRogers deserves a bonus!

bgoody

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks to all the noise created by by people in this and other forums, Rogers was able to hear our calls for help but we are very lucky that MaryRogers was the one who, it seems to me, went beyond the call of duty to clarify and resolve the situation. She gives Customer Service back its true meaning.

Those in the Office of the President of Rogers should take note and give this woman a week in the sun as a bonus!

All you people that say your going to go leave rogers and goto Telus or Bell cause of your data is being turned off... your in for a wake up call. if this happen with Bell or Telus... and you called them they would just tell you your out of luck and try and try and sell you something! I have been with both of them and trust me Rogers Customer Service is years ahead....

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone, that's very nice :eek: But, I have to say that there's a whole @RogersHelps team that is committed to improving the customer experience.

It's a priority for the company. Being involved online is just one of the ways we're doing that.

On behalf of the whole team, it's really great to hear from you!!

... and in case you didn't know. In addition to our @RogersHelps Twitter account, we also have @RogersVousAide for our French customers. @RogersBuzz [English] and @BuzzRogers [French] are great accounts to follow if you're interested in promotions or other Rogers news.

Again - thanks everyone - I really do appreciate it.

Take care,
Mary

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones