• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zanotus

Lurker
Sep 15, 2010
Hola everyone,
Relatively new to the android world and just wanting to make sure that I stay in the loop on all that is going on. Facebook app not working well on 2.2 and was wondering is anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I have the Droid as I am sure that will be important to the answers I may or maynot get.

Facebook, sadly, has always been an issue on our phones. You see complaints about it pop up all the time. Personally I haven't had many problems with the newest version, but I don't get many notifications anyway as I don't use FB as my sole point of communication.

That said, your question is rather vague. If you specify what problems you are having exactly, it might allow people to give you a more directed response to your issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones