• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Memory full

RANX

Lurker
Apr 10, 2011
PORTUGAL
Hello. My Archos 5 32gb with android is giving me some problems. The latest one is as follows: I still have about 7gb free in the tablet memory and about 10gb free in my sd card and when I try to install a program or a game I get the message that I have no space available and should delete some aplications. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

With Android the drive is partitioned. meaning you only get a set amount of space for stuff. you only get 150mb for apps. that why big apps you download the base file, then when you start it, it will download the rest to store that somewhere else. That is why you are having these issues. Just look through ur apps and clear the ones you dont use, especially the big ones, like google maps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones