• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MemoryUp Personal Free Edition (Mobile RAM Booster) - New!

Currently our product MemoryUp Professional is not active on Android Market because Android Market only provides support for free applications. And my company has been informed that we have to suspend the release until Android Market provides support for sharewares, which customers can order directly from Android Market.

Many friends are interested in MemoryUp and write letters asking me about it. Now my company has released the MemoryUp Personal Free Edition on Android Market as well as our online website. Please enjoy!

-------------------------------------

MemoryUp Personal (100% Freeware)

MemoryUp Personal is optimized for all series of J2ME smartphones, which can monitor your mobile system, freeing resources when needed. It uses many advanced features to keep your smartphone running at optimum speed. But more importantly, it's designed with all users in mind; whether you're a power-user or a novice, MemoryUp will give you the features you want without confusing or limiting you.
memoryup_per_240_320.jpg

Product Features

Here are just some of the great features of MemoryUp Personal:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones