• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Metal connections on the left side

almost identical to the docking station/connectors on the HTC Rhyme.
though not sure how useful it will be if a lot of content is only available in portraitc mode and not landscape, like Chrome?

edit - though i've just read about auto-lock for rotating screen, is it on lock by default? maybe i can just turn it off :D
Yeah lock is on by default. There's a button on the center of the pulled down notification bar that has a lock. touch to unlock

Upvote 0
though not sure how useful it will be if a lot of content is only available in portraitc mode and not landscape, like Chrome?

edit - though i've just read about auto-lock for rotating screen, is it on lock by default? maybe i can just turn it off :D

My wife has that phone.
The little BT speaker dock the Rhyme comes with thing is kinda cool.

Something similar for the Nexus 7 would be outstanding!

Upvote 0
I'm really curious how the dock is going to look...haven't seen any speculations so far.

Well, it will come from Asus. So those of us who have had Asus stuff before can tell you that they'll usually tease you with a full mock-up first and then release it in very tiny quantities much, much later. A verbal announcement from Asus with nothing to show is a bit odd though. I guess they wanted to add an extra step in their torture, er, I mean release schedule. :p

Upvote 0

My wife has that phone.
The little BT speaker dock the Rhyme comes with thing is kinda cool.

Something similar for the Nexus 7 would be outstanding!

My wife has one too. That is the best docks I have seen. Great sound through bluetooth. One like that for the N7 that stands a little more vertical would be awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones