• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root metamorph - editing .png

mhome

Jan 2, 2010
I apologize, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find it. I would like to change the colors of the Wif bars on the status bar at top of screen I extracted the .png files (blue bars), opened them in Paint, and manually changed the color to yellow. Zipped them back up in Metamorph format and pushed them to my Metamorph format and pushed them to my sdcard Applied theme using Metamorph, and it worked, except that the background is now white. I created a theme using the original 5 files. I created a theme using the original 5 png's with blue bars, applied the theme, and it worked and it doesn't have the white background. I think I understand what's happening, but not sure how to format the pictures correctly so just the bars show without the background. Any help appreciated, thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones