1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MetroNavigator will no longer be offered

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by nintendo4, Jul 24, 2013.

1. nintendo4

nintendo4 Well-Known Member

On Aug 26 2013 the MetroNavigator will no longer be offered. This does not impact the price or other services included in your plan. [We will still take your money though] We apologize for any inconvenience.

2. nintendo4

nintendo4 Well-Known Member

Me personality I used Google navigator. Its free, cleaner maps, and seems more up to date. Another one is IExit which is 1 dollar and has maps like tom tom.

3. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert

Metro Naviwhatwhocares?

:D
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

4. anubispax

anubispax Well-Known Member

When I changed my plan from the original $60 unlimited to the promotional $55 unlimited the CS rep said "Oh my, you will lose Metro Studio and MetroNavigator! And you may not be able to get these features back!" That was the biggest laugh I had that week.

5. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert

I used metronavigator for a very short time on my Optimus M (MS690) after I first got it. I quickly decided that I like Google nav better.

6. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert

And behold, The Google God looketh down upon the usurper Metro Naviwhatwhocares? and did say, "this cannot be" and did cast it into the sea of fire.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl ;)

7. averagewonder

averagewonder Android Enthusiast

I will admit I did enjoy metronav when it first came out. I even wanted to find a way to put it on my first android for metro which was a flashed transform but once I started using the Google nav I saw the error of my way. Good bye metro nav and your cost for using you.

mike28 likes this.
  8. THE W

THE W Android Expert

if an app disappears and nobody cares about it, does it really make a difference?

jamesmania88 likes this.
  9. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

Even though I agree with you I do have to say yes it does.

Now it does matter what the app/service/product is though. But competition is what/why products/services are/get better.:p