• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] So I got a slight issue with internal content.

flakito97

Android Expert
Sep 25, 2011
So like i had posted recently in the Blackbean8 sub forum by shabby . after flashing the unofficial ROM he posted I had mentioned that it had erased my internal memory..... But yet I had my internal memory filled... ?? Yea weird much.. Any who so I was going thru my files to clear up some space using root explorer and I ran into a folder under data/media... An wuahla! There were all my files I recently had in my internal memory.... The problem here still is that when I selected all and tried to move back to my internal memory under the storage/emulated/0 folder my phone soft booted.... And when I try hooking up my phone to my laptop and search for those folders, I can't find them. And problem here, is that all my backups are under that folder and neither the recovery nor the phone can recognize these files exist :( .... Any light shed on this situation would be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones