• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) Dead Solution

Hi Everyone,
I am here with problem of my phone which is not starting after trying to update it's operating system software by engineer of micromax service center. Actually my phone was connected with wi-fi and it's marshmallow version downloaded and installed in it. But after update it was stuck on a screen of initial setup and not being start so i decided to change it's software by service center. For this i went to service center and ask for downgrade it OS to lolipop or Kitkat. After some time he came with phone and said sorry your phone is dead it is only taking around 10-12% of update and need to change it's board to start again. After that on pressing power button screen light also not coming. Please reply with your valuable suggestion it would be very helpful to me.
Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones