• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Might as well get an iPhone

Blocking Google apps from the very OS Google created is such a huge slap in the face it's disgusting. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you... if I were Google I would pull the Android OS from Verizon and AT&T and only let those who have treated it the way Google intended it to be used (as an open source OS) keep it and watch the two offenders die. As soon as all their customers started to flee to Sprint, T-Mobile and the other carriers who had Android phones Verizon and AT&T would have to beg for forgiveness.

No respect.

Upvote 0
Blocking Google apps from the very OS Google created is such a huge slap in the face it's disgusting. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you... if I were Google I would pull the Android OS from Verizon and AT&T and only let those who have treated it the way Google intended it to be used (as an open source OS) keep it and watch the two offenders die. As soon as all their customers started to flee to Sprint, T-Mobile and the other carriers who had Android phones Verizon and AT&T would have to beg for forgiveness.

No respect.

I don't disagree, however this is commonplace with Verizon and AT&T. And not just on Android phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones