• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mine is going back, camera issues

The fact is people generally always have their phone in their hands or right by their side so it's much easier to take the phone to shoot a quick picture. Having an 11 month old, we have a Canon T2i DSLR that sits on the coffee table, two point and shoot cameras, and a Kodak HD camcorder. We don't always have them handy when we want to capture a quick shot of our daughter but our iPhone 4's are always at hand to capture the moment.

THIS. We have the same issue. 7D DSLR on mantle and pocket point and shoots galore but for some reason the easy go to is always an iPhone 4. I use a Droid Pro as my phone however I have a non active iPhone 4 always near by for photos of the kids to send out quickly.

Reactions: JoJoCal19
Upvote 0
I have had a million phones now it seems and I would expect a six hundred dollar phone to out perform my kids voyager. I have tried a few camera apps and they are all horrible at this point. I could deal with blurry pics but this thing shoots the pic about 4 seconds later. By then the kids, puppy our whatever else is out of the frame. I have another upgrade and will definitely be getting either the prime or vigor our whatever else comes out for the holidays and sell this. Its a great phone and I don't expect to become Ansel Adams with a camera phone but at least let me take the picture. It does work well when shooting pics of a fruit bowl though, lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones