• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Minor issue with Home Key

Osustu123

Lurker
Aug 27, 2011
Hello all,

I'm new here so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area.

I have what is a relatively minor but annoying issue with my home key. Pressing the home key while running an app used to return me to whichever section of the home screen I had launched from. If I was on screen 3 that is where I would return to. This still works.

However, pressing twice had always brought me to the middle screen 4. Now it takes me to screen 7, the last screen. I haven't been able to figure out how to change this back nor do I have any idea how this changed.

Thank in advance for any help.

Welcome to android forums! What phone do you have? Do you use the native interface, or do you use a 3rd party home screen / launcher like ADW launcher, launcher pro, etc?

If you have a samsung phone, or other phones, you may have accidentally set the home screen to be one of the other screens. It depends on what phone you have, and the native or 3rd party launcher.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones